The “degrees” of the following “Non-Universities” will also be eligible for SVP from 22nd March:
- Alphacrucis College
- APIC (Asia Pacific International College)
- AIPE (Australian Institute of Professional Education)
- Avondale College of Higher Education
- Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School
- CIT: Canberra Institute of Technology
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- ICHM (International College of Hotel Management)
- International College of Management
- Le Cordon Bleu Australia
- Australia College of Applied Psychology / Navitas College of Public Safety
- SAE Institute / QATM College
- TAFE SA
- TAFE NSW
- Kent Institute of Business & Technology
- Think Group: APM College, Australasian College, Billy Blue School of Design, Souther School of Natural Therapies
- Wentworth Institute
- William Angliss Institute
Full notification of DIBP including the list of their business partners can be downloaded from this link
can i apply under svp any college for master degree
My college is non under svp. So ,should I apply visa or not
That should be fine. However you will need to meet the requirements of DIBP for financials and English too.
is koi and aih under svp
Please look up the list to be sure.
Is AIBT under SVP or nt
Please look up the DIBP site.
hello sir can you about something about Cambridge international college. is it good reputation in Australia. is this college under svp ?